Thursday, September 20, 2012

Preparing For Someday, Part 8: Postponed

Hello everyone!

Sorry to disappoint, but due to some circumstances here, I didn't get my post finished last night or this morning like I planned. 

Mom had to go visit one of our dear friends who had a baby last night, and has been gone all day, so I've been head kid-wrangler. Sounds like fun, right? :)

So...hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with Part 8:Proverbs 18:22. Until then, you go read that passage, and also Proverbs 19:14 and Proverbs 31:10-31.


Have a lovely Thursday, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun being the kid wrangler! Haha! And have a great weekend, pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) It was fairly easy. I'm a master at it now! haha!! You have a great weekend yourself, friend!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.