Monday, September 10, 2012

Preparing For Someday, Introduction

Yay! It's Monday and the start of a new series on the blog! I don't know about y'all, but I actually like Mondays for the most part. Maybe it's because I'm not a grown up with a job that I have to go back to on Monday. I don't know...

Anyway...let me tell you a little bit about this series we're going to be diving into this week and next. 

First, I'm going to be putting up a post every day this week. Yep, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will all be post-days this week and next. I didn't want this series to take me a month to get through, so I decided to just post every weekday in order for it to go quicker and smoother, hopefully!

(As a little side-note, Thomas and Becca are getting married on Saturday! So...if for some reason you check my blog on Friday and there's not a post up, don't worry, it'll go up before the day's out! And the same goes for next Monday.)

Here's the layout for the series: (I don't believe in keeping people in suspense!)

Tuesday, Sept.11~Part 1:Zeal for God
Wednesday, Sept. 12~Part 2:Waiting-What It Doesn't Accomplish
Thursday, Sept. 13~Part 3:Guarding Our Hearts
Friday, Sept. 14~Part 4: Boys...

Monday, Sept. 17~Part 5:So...What If I Never Get Married?
Tuesday, Sept. 18~Part 6:What Am I Looking For?
Wednesday, Sept. 19~Part 7:What Is He Looking For?
Thursday, Sept. 20~Part 8:Proverbs 18:22
Friday, Sept. 21~Summing It All Up


There you have it!! Are you excited? I am!! It's going to be fun, and we're going to all learn a lot, hopefully. I have been learning a lot just by writing rough drafts. 

Also, if you're single or married, 14 or 25, with or without kids, you'll learn something from this. Even though the purpose of this blog is to encourage young single women, and even though this series is written more specifically for young (or older) single women, you will learn something from this. 

I want this to be a dialogue, not just a monologue. So comment and let me know your thoughts and if you have questions about something I've said, just ask and I'll discuss them in either the next day's post or in a separate post. Or if you would feel more comfortable doing so, email me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.