Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Introducing Megan!

Today I'm going to do something a little out of the ordinary. I'm going to introduce you to one of my lovely blogger friends. Megan blogs over at Mackey Madness and she is a gem. She loves Jesus, loves her husband and is expecting a baby girl!! So excited for her. 

You can click on her button on my sidebar any day of the week and go check out her blog. :) You'll love it. 

That's Megan! :) I stole this pic off her blog! ;)
So without further adieu...

What is your full name?
Megan
 

Why do you blog?
I love having a way to remember the little and big moments in our life and I love this community of friends that blogging has created for me. It is completely unreal, but so true that blog friends can become real life best friends.
 

What color are your eyes?
Green.
 

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Overcome by Jeremy Camp - describes the amazing-ness of our Savior and I could sing it forever.
 

If you could only have one verse out of the Bible to read every day for the rest of your life, which verse would you choose?
James 4:8 “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” It’s simple and describes the way to get close to God clearly and easily.
 

What is your blog title and why did you choose that name?
Mackey Madness - I liked the alliteration. : )
 

Would you rather spend a day on the beach with good friends or sit on your bed/couch/chair and read a good book?
Definitely sit on the couch and read a book! I am not a beach person! Shocking. I like the beach in the fall, when it’s almost too chilly to go out. It’s so much more comfortable then. Haha. 


Yay! Thanks, Meg. Looking forward to reading more of your blog and getting to know you better. And can't wait to see that girl of yours!!

Well, that's all for today, folks. But come back on Friday to meet another great blog friend of mine who is also a real-life best friend! :) 
(and I'll be telling you about the post series I'll be starting on Monday!!)

Have a happy Wednesday, friends!

 

4 comments:

  1. Interviewing! What a fun idea! Love your questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun thinking up the questions! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for having me!!! This was such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was fun!! We'll have to do it again sometime. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.