Friday, September 7, 2012

Introducing Caroline!


 Today I get to introduce you to another blogger, who is a real-life best friend. I see her [almost] every Sunday at our church, and we hang out sometimes and get coffee and laugh a lot. :) Caroline blogs over at Everybody Behave Naturally. Go check out her blog, by clicking on her button on my sidebar! Off we go!

Caroline and, one of our best friends, Zach!




What is your full name?
Caroline Gant
 

Why do you blog?
I really don’t know. It’s an interesting creative outlet. I saw this movie once called, “The Perfect Man” with Hilary Duff. Duff’s character was a blogger, but she used her blog more for diary purposes, where as I like to entertain and encourage people.

What color are your eyes?
BLUE.

 

 If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Well, it would actually be three songs, if that’s OK.
No idea- Big Time Rush
Cover Girl- Big Time Rush
Came To My Rescue- Hillsong

If you could only have one verse out of the Bible to read every day for the rest of your life, which verse would you choose?
Romans 8:28- it seems to be my life lately.
 

What is your blog title and why did you choose that name?
My mother and I were having a movie day and watching both the long and short versions of Pride and Prejudice. I had had my blog for about a year or two at that point and wanted to revamp it. So I decided that the best way would be to use a funny quote from Pride and Prejudice. So, “Everybody Behave Naturally” struck me funny, and of course it is said by the crazy mother. And it’s a good quote to live by. I think it good that people act as they’re natural selves and not as someone else. Thus you wouldn’t have to worry about trying to impress the world!
 

Would you rather spend a day on the beach with good friends or sit on your bed/couch/chair and read a good book?
If I’m with my friends and we are laughing, then everything is happy in the world.



Thanks, sweet Caroline! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Well, maybe we'll do some more interviewing at some point, and if you have a blog and are interested in filling out this interview, just shoot me an email. (P.S. Mom, you should do this! :)

Sooooo....on Monday, I'm going to be starting a new series on the blog entitled: Preparing for Someday. It's going to be mainly for single women, but if you're already married, you will probably benefit from it, too. It'll be a lot of fun and hopefully we'll all learn a lot from it. I am already learning, just from writing rough drafts!

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!! See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.