Thursday, November 22, 2012

thanksgiving and a birthday

Happy Thanksgiving! Friend, remember everything you have to be thankful for. Give thanks today, and enjoy your time with your loved ones. And eat as much as you want! :)


Today is a very special girl's birthday. Last year at this point, I had no idea this girl was even on the planet. She is a California girl and I live in South Carolina. She's a dreamer, and so I am. We met through the blogging world, and became friends. Many comments and some emails later, we've realized that we're kindred spirits.
isn't she adorable? (stole this right off her blog... ;)
Today is Erin's birthday. Head over to her blog and give her many happy birthday wishes. :)

Erin, thanks for the many encouraging posts you have written and for your heart for Jesus. You are a light shining in a dark world and I am so glad we connected! I hope that this next year is one in which you can serve the Lord more fully and be fulfilled by Him more than you ever have before. And make your dreams come true, girl. :) Love you! (and one of these days I will come visit you! promise! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that girl! I have only met her through the "bloggy world", but would LOVE to be able to spend time with her in real life. :) I hope you are having an amazing Thanksgiving!!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this!!! :) :) You are so very sweet and such a blessing to me. Keeping this post always :) You are a gem!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.