Tuesday, November 20, 2012

thankfulness

Thursday is Thanksgiving. But you knew that, right? If you didn't, you are in need of some help, I'm afraid. Moving on...

Lately I've been thinking about thankfulness. My thoughts even led to starting a "things I'm thankful for" page on my blog. I just keep adding things to that list. It's funny how much I actually have to be thankful for. So much more than I think I ever realized. God has seriously blessed me, y'all. 

So here's a list of things I'm thankful for right now:
-a new cell phone
-Zeke
-younger siblings
-our "we are thankful for..." white board at our house
-water
-iPods
-older brothers
-Mom
-Dad
-relatives coming into town for Thanksgiving
-Gamecocks/Clemson game on Saturday (which I am attending in person... ;)

and so many more things. God is good. He gives me so many things that I don't need and I don't deserve, but He gives them to me just to show that He loves me and that He cares. And I'm thankful for that, friend. I'm thankful for His love for me, even though I don't deserve it. 

I'll be back after Thanksgiving has passed, full of turkey and ham and many desserts, with some thoughts on legalism, grace, husbands/guys (yep, going back to that topic again), convictions and other things. And if at any time, you have a question or would like me to write a post on a certain subject, just email me at betterthatway@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!

Happy Thanksgiving, friend.       

our thankfulness board




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.