Wednesday, October 23, 2013

guess who's back again?

hi friends! remember me?

okay. I didn't, by any means, forget that I had a blog. I just stopped writing for the blog that I know I have. sad? yes. necessary. sometimes. there's been other stuff going on. take a look. 


we've been at Parker's a lot. and also at church. 
monopoly games have been played. 
my sis and I totally and completed rearranged our bedroom. 

still working. (top left is three of my kiddos, top right is their backyard, bottom left was taken after I addressed five hundred postcards and bottom right is my sweet Eden girl). 
and my sinuses have tried to kill me. 

but enough about me...what's new with you? ("well my girlfriend kicked me out, and I'm livin with my dad. and my family killed president Lincoln") if you know what movie that is from then fist bump. we are now best friends. 

but for reals, I am coming back (have I said this before??) and I still have a post from my sis to publish. blogger wasn't working when I tried to publish it last. but soon and very soon. 

until next time, have a merry Wednesday, a happy weekend and a lovely everything-in-between. 

oh and enjoy the coming of fall. 
love you guys,
Jen 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.