Friday, June 20, 2014

hi!!

hi friends!

so it's been 3678162 years since I blogged and I have 0 excuses.

now that we've gotten that out of the way...I do miss y'all and your comments and all that, and I fully intend to get back into it. I'm working on a couple of posts right now (3 drafts) that will hopefully go up next week. hopefully. don't shoot me if it doesn't happen though!

as a little catch-up:

I leave in only 19 days for Slovakia! the excitement is real, y'all. I cannot wait. it's gonna be epic, and of course I'll tell you all about it when I return. in the mean time, if you like, you can follow me on Instagram (cause that's what the cool kids do) and then you'll see lots of pictures of what's going on in my little life. (IG-jennifernoel94)
that's where you'll find me. i post cool stuff. 

I've been working and reading and stuff lately + I did VBS two weeks in a row. (youth one week and kids the next). that was great fun. we have some best friends (guys. they're legit the best) who invited us to their vbs' so that's where we did that. although...at the end of the two weeks, I was so tired I swore I would never get up early again.
some of my favorite people on earth <3
       
I am finally graduating high school in December. or at least that's when I'm getting my diploma anyway. I only have to complete two more courses and I'll be finished. but...I'll be taking my sweet time on those last two courses because, hello, I have a social life. just kidding.
I'm too cool. hehehe.

after I get back from Slovakia, I'm gonna devote my time to four things: blogging, finishing my novel and eating-sleeping. because eating and sleeping are my favorite things. :)

okay that's all for now. love you all and I'll be back soon!

have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh. I miss your blogging so much!!!!!! It's not like I don't live with you and see you every day but still...I miss it. And I KNOW i have NO ROOM TO TALK. But still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jennifer. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am so glad to stop by your blog post and see those beautiful pictures of your group. Well I am impressed by your love for the Lord and I have some to share with you for which you may seek direction of the Lord. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in this great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their summer/ christmas vacation. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us in the slums of Mumbai. I am sure you will have a very life changing experience. Since you will be soon going to Slovika most probably on a missions trip and you will have a different experience. God willing I will be in the States from 26th June till the end of July and it would be so great if I come to see your parents and youth group so that I can share about the opportunity to sever the poorest of poor by coming on a short / long term missions trip. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God's richest blessings on you as you prepare to go on a very enriching missions trip to Lovakia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just so, so beautiful. i am so very proud of you.
    your heart. it shines. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back, cutie!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! You make me smile! Have a fantastic day, friend.